I finally found out who’s been doing the smiley faces on my packages. Thank you for making my day!
An addicting game called Minimetro (•‿•)
My Relational Design Project ☺ Check it out, and submit to the ongoing gallery! All submissions will eventually be printed in a booklet.
Instructions for submission as follows:
1. On Google Images, search for any well-known painting of your choice.
2. Pick any version of the painting, and hover over the thumbnail (so you see the little pointy finger cursor.)
3. Congrats, now you’re touching the art!
4. Using a smartphone, please photograph touched art with your phone.
5. Feel free to photo-edit a frame to your piece. (Optional.)
Don’t forget to mention the title in the caption!
Thank you for participating! ☺
Some close ups of my favorite scenes and a few of my friends hidden in the Portlandia Activity Book ! BUY IT AND HAVE FUN.
(Source: monramos.com, via catswithpurpleglasses)
I was walking through the streets today and realised that I don’t walk straight. So I decided to change that and I felt so much stronger.